Friday, October 19, 2012

Workout Wednesday & Food Friday time lol playing catch up here since I have been a tad busy! Well yesterday I had a personal best yet moment! I am so freaking proud:) I pushed through to jog a whole lap (something I seriously thought I would never be able to do) BUT I DID IT! Then I walked 2 more laps and walked backwards and side skipped a lap. I did almost 2 miles in 30 mins. By completing that one tiny goal I have made another now to be able to do one n a half lap of jogging before giving in. I always feel like dying and get the side crap and feel like an asthma attack is coming BUT the feeling when completing is SOOOOO worth it. I KNOW NOW I CAN DO ANYTHING I SET MY MIND TOO AND YOU CAN TOO! Food Friday today is going to suck :/ I will try to eat as healthy as possible but we are going to Kings Dominion  for the Halloween Haunt, which means total of 8 hours driving there and back and 5 hours of fun, the walking everywhere will deff be my exercise! Last night I slept like utter crapzilla, I am very excited about the roller coasters today, and tomorrow I am the photographer for Tractor Supply's Pet Halloween Portraits for Wild at Heart Animal Rescue Adoption/Fundraiser Event. They will have baked goods and activities.  If you live near you should come on out! It's in Clinton, NC at the Tractor Supply from 9am-3pm. (So I prob wont be able to get a blog in then either) Then Sunday is Church & Family day/ relax time :)

Monday I have my 2nd laser hair removal appointment! I have to say this, the pain is so very much worth it! I have noticed some hair gone already, and some growing in slower and less. I am pretty sure in a couple more treatments I will be hair free for a little while anyways. I know it will come back though since PCOS is a hormonal disorder but even not having to shave my damn face for a day would be flippin fantastical! I am already less self conscious of that.

6 days till the love of my life comes home! (freaking military always stealing my man away)

He is in for a surprise lol I went to Adam & Eve's Halloween Ladies Night with my cousin on our Anniversary (since he is away training) and won 4 prizes and the jackpot grand prize! 

I am setting some goals for the up and coming Holidays. SMALL SMALL SMALL PORTIONS! LISTEN TO MY TUMMY IF FULL! TRY TO PICK THE HEALTHIEST ITEMS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P