Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hello my lovely's! Well seeing how much of a fat kid I have been the past couple of days I have really hopped on the DETOX train:) I have decided to detox my mind, body, spirit, and LIFE! who doesn't want to remove toxins or toxic things? That's what I thought! So I just got done making my detox water for tomorrow. Tonight my water will be infusing with cucumbers, apple, orange, grapefruit, lemons, and ginger. In another container I have some cucumbers infusing with vinegar. Tomorrow when I drink my water I will drop a couple pieces of the vinegar cucumbers in my glass with the infused water. I will have to fill you in on the taste... I will try to keep an open mind till I have actually tried the concoction. But with all things I am a bit skeptic lol Tomorrow after cleaning house, I am going to try my yoga DVD I have yet to crack lol. Cory also agreed to give me a full body massage and scrub. Then I am going to take a HOT jet detox bath with Epsom salts, ginger, and baking soda. I am sure I will sleep amazing lol I'll let everyone know how I feel Monday Morning! Hopefully this can kick start me back onto the right path again! damn that turkey day:/ Well on a happy or not so happy for some note I have made a life choice as well to not only purge my body of toxins but toxic people as well:) So if I no longer seem interested there is prob a reason for it:)

on a side note I have a ton of shit for sale! lol check it all out Here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P