Day 5 of the "tone girls" arm tone workouts, planks, and squats and I have to tell ya, I feel the burn! I feel like it gets harder instead of easier each day! is that even possible? Well I can say it feels like things are changing but I will wait to finish my 40 full days I planned out for myself to see how much if anything has changed:) I am happy and proud to say the scale reads 186. Which mean I have lost a total of 64 pounds! what?! me?! how? I only have 26 more pounds to lose till I reach my long awaited goal? no way! lifestyle changes my friends, change your life, and your life will change you! simple as that! If I am strong enough to do it, you are too! you will have your bumps in the road, and tons of ups and down, sometimes you will fall off the wagon or want to give up and quit. You are a fighter and will find yourself. You got this! we got this! Now go make your fat cry :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P