Friday, January 25, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEWS

I recently gave DOVE shampoo/condition a chance since it was only $3.99 each at our local Foodlion and cheaper then a lot of the other ones. I use the body wash and love it for my sensitive skin. Well now I LOVE IT for my hair too! My hair feels so much healthier and smoother! It also takes much less product use then I normal pour in my hand lol

Intensive moisturizer 
Daily moisturizer

The next product I have to rave about is "The Dollar Shave Club" I pay $6/month and get 4 new heads every month in the mail. In the long run this saves my family a lot of money! We go through a lot of those boogers!  Great thing is it gives a decent shave:)
 

You can find there Facebook page here.

Sorry I have nothing else to talk about I need to get to cleaning the house and catching up in school work. School is kicking my butt! :/ talk to yall later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P