Thursday, June 21, 2012
Howdy Everyone! Cheers to the beginning of a long battle to good health that lies ahead! Yesterday was my start, when will be yours? There comes a time in every one's lives where they are just fed up with themselves. Mine was 2 days ago... I woke up just utterly disgusted with myself. THIS is not who i want to be or WHAT i want to look like. Only I have the power to CHANGE this. THIS is MY fault. My epiphany set fire inside me. I am done being this person with excuses, I am fed up with myself. I began to make changes. I started a support group named Besaw Fitness. (https://www.facebook.com/BesawFitness) A place for people like myself to confide in each other, share information, & get active! If you haven't already please go "like" the page. Even if you just want to keep up with mine and others journeys. I also decided to start blogging again. I promise to be completely honest with myself and everyone else through this. The good, bad, ugly, embarrassing, TMI, with pictures included. I will document what i can so i will always remember my story of success. I will reach my goal in time. Not only am i doing this for myself but for those who love and care about me, if i keep going at the rate i am I'm sure something bad would happen to me. I cant possibly put my family through that after everything we have been through. Mostly i am doing this for me. Finally I came first in the list. i use to pretend i was but really it was for others. I am the one who needs this. This will change my life dramatically. 2nd person I'm doing this for is DAD. He was my best friend and knew when i put on so much more weight it was because i was unhappy with my life, but he waited for me to come out to him with it. He was always a great listener and advice giver. Well i am happy now so its time to shed off my depressed fat. I promise you Dad that i will never let myself get this big again, This time i mean it and will prove everyone wrong. 3rd is for the rest of my family and friends. I want to take a moment now for the support i am getting and the people who have faith in me. It truly means the world to me. I appreciate everyone who is helping me in whatever way they can. I am a little sad that i didn't see anyone at the first Besaw Fitness walk yesterday. Shout out to Emily who did attend! (I was in the zone by then to notice someone was there!) Hope to see some attendance at tonight's walk! 6pm! Roseboro western district park! (new one at 700 W. Clinton St)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P