WHEW! I am burning up and dripping sweat! Just got back from walking 4
laps with quite a bit more jogging, also did some going backward to work
different muscles. All in 91 degree weather! I felt like i couldn't finish today like i would never make it back to the car, but i tried to tune it out n listen to my music. I kept telling myself pain is weakness leaving my body and the nasty gross sweat is fat dripping off my body! I was really hurting. Well i feel accomplished now and need to go cool down, replenish with some water and nurse my blisters from my new shoes. I think they aren't the right kind of shoe though so if someone wants to get me a present it would be running shoes! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P