Thursday, August 30, 2012
Day 2 of level one. Feels good! I think it's just the right amount to help my body while also walking/jogging when its possible for me to do that. Figured out that my back wasn't hurting because of Jillian Michael's but because I had the wrong pillows! I got them mixed up when I changed the bed sheets so it was straining the muscles. So I guess I owe you an apology Jill, I suppose you really weren't trying to kill me. I was looking at my pictures from a year ago when I was unhappy and my now pictures and I can see the difference I have lost and look forward to keeping it up! My tummy deff looks flatter and I look like I have lost inches all around so lets keep this up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P