3 days left in September and then it's onward to one of my FAVORITE months October! Since my wonderful amazing man will be in training:( I decide October will be my kick ass and take names month! It will be full of eating healthier/less, yoga, walking/jogging, and Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. Goal is to lose 10-20lbs in that one month or at least some inches! It is also a very busy month for me! Unfortunately the man will be missing our one year anniversary and his birthday. :( I have my cousins birthday, another laser hair removal appointment, help my friend with her baby shower (so honored to be the god mother), a trip to kings dominion, take pictures of pets at tractor supply event, help out a friend with an event at a museum in Clinton, and of course Halloween itself! I'm sure I'm forgetting something as that's what I'm good at lol I'm loving the motivation I feel in the morning when I step on the scale and it screams 199 at me. Last time I witnessed them numbers was like 4 years ago MAYBE lol I also take motivation from some kick ass ladies on a facebook group called Mama Laughlin's Fit Camp and I also follow Mama Laughlin (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mama-Laughlin/241676875924084?ref=ts) Another great motivator I follow like a stalker is Skinny Jean Dreams (https://www.facebook.com/SkinnyJeansDreams?ref=ts). So make sure y'all check them out! Don't forget to follow me too! I like to post motivational pictures:) (https://www.facebook.com/BesawFitness) Hope this helps y'all as much as it helps me!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P