Saturday, September 22, 2012
Howdy! Been a little bit since I have blogged I know, I know. Lets play catch up. Since the last post my back has gotten better I still don't know what caused it. I am unemployed but focusing on school and my tiny family of 4 dogs and a man lol I passed a big goal yesterday! I got on the scale 10x in a row to make sure I wasn't just seeing things... and dun dun dun... its was 199.8! OMFG! The last time I saw anything under 200 was over 4 years ago! That means I am down 11 pounds! whoot! whoot! Tiny victory dance:) Means I have 39-49 more pounds left to lose! seems so much more doable now then it did before. Today is a new day lets make better choices! Now I got to get my butt on the move I have a wedding to shoot today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P