blah... all my hard work went down the drain :( I somehow hurt my back and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I'm not to sure on what caused it either i thought it was because of the switched pillows but now I'm not so sure. I have been taking medication and using the heating pad and trying to stretch it out as much as possible without killing myself. So during this week I have been so off schedule and I have been binge eating because I'm so stressed out trying to find a job where I can pay bills easier. Daddy didn't raise no bum that's for sure. I wish this back pain would go away its hindering my every day life. The house is a pig sty because I haven't been able to do anything. Oh my would you be surprised at how much happens in just a week! In just one week I gained back 4lbs. I know this journey is hard and I will have ups and downs. So its up to me to kick my back pain in the ass and get on with the show. So I'm getting off my ass, taking a shower, and cleaning this house! Cory isn't going to like this BUT I am going to try and only shop healthy foods from now on. If its not around i wont be tempted by it. He can keep his candy though because I don't eat to much of that anyway. Ice cream will be our cheats but even I can find a healthier version of that! I have to learn not to regress when I feel depressed or stressed out or even when in physical pain. Every time I'm about to put something in my mouth I need to ask myself, will this get me to my goal? change doesn't happen over night.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P