Did you have as much trouble getting through the workout as I did?
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Hey y'all! Yesterday, I was just too tired to get a blog out but I did however post my Day 1 before shred picture's and stats! Let me tell you how much BALLS that took the courage to conjure up... muy mucho! Normally I would cover what I call the FUPA part of my belly with my bottoms but I promised I would be 100% honest with myself as well as y'all. So there it is for the world to see my hideous flap of skin. I know a lot of people prob have the same and feel the same so that comforts me knowing I just might be helping someone else. Anyhow, Lets get down to it! Did day 1 level 1 of Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred last night and barely made it through the workout finally! I still puked after tho:/ one day I will be able to do it just like them without being half ass at any point in time. After I took the coldest jet bath possible and let me tell you that made a huge difference this morning! I am not as sore as I normally would be, so that means on to day 2 bitches! (The first 3x I tried starting this DVD I couldn't get through it and I was so freaking sore the next day) I also drank to glasses of ice water to help rebuild my beautiful muscles I don't have yet lol I am feeling great today! Stepped on the scale and that bitch screamed 197 at me! that's 13 pounds down homie! which means I only have 37-47 more pounds to get rid of! feels and seems so much easier now then it did when it was 50-60 pounds! Helllll yea huzzies lets get to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P