Howdy yall! GREAAAAT day today, got a mile walk/jog in, came home and did
10 push ups, 20 sit ups, 25 squats, 20 lunges, 40 jumping jacks,
20 sec wall sit, & 20 bike/scissor/crunch thingys. Then I went grocery shopping and did an amazing job! My trick? I stayed on only the outer aisles! The only one thing was tortillas and dressing that I had to go down the aisles for. Everything on the table only cost me $68.79 I looked at the nutritional labels and prices when deciding between products. For dinner I made a Romain lettuce, grilled tomatoes and chicken that was marinated in light Italian dressing in a white pita bread, with a glass of apple juice. I'm sorry I don't know how many actual calories or WW points it is. I decided to focus on eating healthier and being more active.
THE BEST PART ABOUT TODAY WAS I GOT TO TALK TO MY LOVE!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P