Tuesday, October 23, 2012

 

 I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by:
and

Here are the Rules:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told.
- There are NO TAG BACKS.
 
11 things about myself:
1. I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
2. My blog is my diary. It makes me feel better getting my thoughts out.
3. I love Cory (my man) more than I have ever loved anyone or thing in my life.
4. My kids are my dogs.
5. I miss my daddy more than words can say... I lost my best friend.
6. I own my own home because my father left it to me when he passed.
7. I feel like a waste of space all too often. (mostly bc I am jobless right now)
8. My dream job would be a professional photographer.
9. I am going to school for Esthetics in January. 
10. I am too nice & easy going.
11. Pink, Black, Zebra print, Animal print, and anything that sparkles catches my attention.
 
Questions/Answers to Krazy Cutie:
1. Where were you born? Fort Hood, Texas       
2. What do you love most about yourself? My Personality
3. Who is your favorite music artist? Anyone Country
4.  Do you have a talent that you love but aren’t good at? Jogging/Running (yet)
5. What’s your favorite movie? Forest Gump
6.  Are you superstitious? Sometimes
7. Do you have a weird phobia? Feet
8.  How would your BFF describe your personality? Easy Going, Funny, Crazy
9. What’s your signature dish? Anything Chicken
10. What’s your most embarrassing moment as a teenager and adult? When I first moved to NC in High School I sat at the teachers table alone, I had no idea it was the teacher table since no one told me.
11. Who is your celebrity crush both male and female Johnny Depp & Scarlet Johnson
 
 Questions/Answers to Nikki Dee:
1. What is the farthest you have traveled from home? TX, NC, HI, NY, NM.
2. If you could be 1 celebrity for a day who and why? Katie Holmes, she seems nice

3. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes? eg: baked, mashed etc Any

4. What is your favorite movie quote? "love is Patient & Kind..."

5. What song makes you cry? "Reba's six lbs 9oz (unsure of actual title)"

6. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them. Re-Re & JJ are 4 year old chi/ter mixes

7. If you could travel somewhere right now where would it be? TX or NM

8. Last thing you drank. Water

9. Last time you danced on an actual dance floor. October 5th

10. If you could play a musical instrument, what would it be? Piano 

11. Describe yourself with a colour. Hot Pink! cuz I am LOUD lol 


Questions for my Nominees:
1. Who means the most to you?
2. What is your number 1 goal right now?
3. What is your occupation?
4. Hobbies?
5. Pets?
6. What is a current struggle?
7. What do you love about yourself?
8. What is something you want to work on about yourself?
9. Who is someone you miss? why?
10. What is something you cant live without?
11. What are your talents?
 
My Nominees are:
 
Please Comment when you have finished yours so that I can check them out:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P