Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Motivation Mondays
Be true to you Tuesdays
Work it out Wednesdays
Therapist Thursdays
Food Fridays
Sexy Saturdays
Sleepy Sundays

I'm trying something new! I thought up a theme for each day of the week and I'm going to try and do a blog every day:) blogging really helps me get things out and feel accountable for my choices. Wish me LUCK! I have 35-55 more pounds to lose! 

Be True To You Tuesday

What are some things that are working against you reaching your goals? In order for me to be true to myself, I need to answer this. I know the number one thing working against me is PCOS. That alone is a battle in itself. Not having health care to fix symptoms of my PCOS doesn't really help either. I always feel tired and it's a chore to get myself out of bed and ready for the day. Sometimes my anxiety is so bad I don't leave the house. I have heard that things like this go hand in hand with PCOS. Luckily I have a amazing man now who supports me and helps push me to better myself instead of breaking me down. Another thing working against me is that I seriously think I have a food addiction. I am addicted to food. I would get over 10,000 calories a day and then some. It was like I was binge eating all day every day but that was a normal. NO THAT IS SO UNHEALTHY! I have gotten a million times better though I still have my days. Everyday I struggle with myself, you all will never know how much you truly help me! Thank you so much!!!!

wheat pasta, eggplant, onions, peppers, tomatoes, & Italian dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P