Saturday, November 10, 2012

Well had a great birthday party:) The day started out awesome sauce because my love gave me a promise ring:) Then I partied my butt off! lol here are some pictures!

My promise ring with my kick ass blue/pink zebra nails!
My Love
sexy?
zoom?
   


My besti Heather


My younger sister Tanya

Chris, Jeremy, My love in our living room

Tanya & her man Joe
My cousin Amanda
Tanya & I


My love

Tanya's first time at a club!
tipsy lol

I am amazed at how thin I look in this one picture (Amanda & Tanya)

Tanya

Leon and Jacky

Amanda & Ethan

again:)


Amanda

Ethan

Ethans friend (insert name?) lol

Joe Tanyas man

I love my lil drunk sis :P

My roomie Jeremy

Jacky

Leon

end of the night lol


Best night with the closest people in my life! Love spending time with the people who truly care:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P