Well let me take a breath and get a blog out real quick! Today was yet another whirlwind... I have literally slept 4 hours in 3 days... All I had to eat today was water, 2 cupcakes, chips & salsa, sweet tea, and a taco salad. Started out by dropping off my besti Heather, then my cousin Amanda and I went to see my old sub teacher Mrs. Walker at Salon 31 to get my hair cut and Amanda got another stylist and both of our hair turned out flipping amazing! Fuck fantastic sams in clinton they cant compare to what only a little bit of extra money can do else where! They deff have our business now:) Then I ran home Picked up my love and we headed to the red nails on 701 by roses to meet my little sister and feel the glorious pamper lords work their magic. Tanya (the younger sis) got a mani in deep purple with a black zebra print accent nail that is to dye for, I got a mani/pedi in deep metallic blue with hot pink zebra print on all nails, and my love sucked it up and finally gave me what I have begged him so long to do he got a damn pedi! halleluiah! shhhh don't tell him I told but I also have a blackmail photo LOL then we all headed to eat mexican (yes 2 days in a row! lol) Then we had to go to Judys Spot to help Lila from church with the fashion show. yes we are trusty models! we had to find a few outfits and that took a million years. I happen to snap a pic and catch what looked like the love reading a book (someone who professes he has never read one in his life lol) then we finally got home and I dyed Tanya's hair who just finished. Now I am going to change, wash my face, and go to bed since tomorrow I have to clean the house, get beautiful, and then go party my ass off! I seriously can't believe I am going to be twenty fuckin five! WHAT DA HELL?! when did that happen? lol
 |
| before haircut (you get to see the after tmw lol) |
 |
| Zebra BIOTCH! |
 |
| PROOOOOF! shhhhh lol |
 |
| wth he reading? |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P