Tuesday, November 20, 2012

LONNNNNNG TIME NO BLOG?! lol So I need to catch everyone up! So much has been going on its ridonkulous! I have been busy, stressed, and unmotivated lately. bright note before I hopped in the shower today I stepped on the scale and it screamed 189 at me! wth? I got off and re weighed myself lol I however didn't take a picture but I do have one of yesterdays 190! so I now have lost 20 pounds!!! whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot whoooooooooooooooot! :) happiest girl ever! That means only 30-40 more pounds to go! With thanksgiving this week we will see how long that lasts haha I am going to LIVE and not deprive myself of the yummy goodness thanksgiving brings, I will how ever try to use moderation in the things I do eat. Thursday I am going to my cousins house to celebrate with family and then Friday I am going to my aunts to celebrate with more family! lol So that is 2 days filled with the best food around! For both dinners I am making poor mans peach cobbler to take along. Thursday Morning I am doing a 5k Turkey Trot so that makes me feel a little less guilty about indulging. This will be my first 5K and I created the event locally for anyone to join. I will do this even if I am alone. the track we have is a half mile so I have to complete at least 6 laps, I will walk, jog, or crawl till I finish! So long as I finish I will be proud. I think that Cory will be Rucking with his pack so I wont be alone so that helps me feel even more supported. Well my off the wagon trail began around my 25th birthday because I ate and drank over abundantly, but I haven't been eating to much of the late and deff when I do not such healthy things. Guess what yall a year later I am finally done dealing with my fathers affairs. I am now a first time home owner with a deed in my name. I am in the process of refinancing for easier payments. Hopefully that will only take a month and things will get smoother for me. I am hoping to start school in January for Esthetics where I will use my ch35 benefits thanks to my father. We also got a married couple and their 7 week old daughter as roommates for a couple of months and that will deff help pay the bills as well. I am tired of always worrying about money. There is some other stuff going on that I really cant talk about just yet but let me tell you the second I am able to you know I will! anyhow heres some pics!





2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 20lb loss and good luck on your 5K tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! and Thanks Cory said he was going to ruck with a 90lb ruck so he will be on my level... I told him he was CRAZY lol

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P