Well Well Well... Yesterday I did my first 5k! I jogged and walked and pushed my friends to push themselves and I must say I am so proud of all of us! Amanda, Justin, and I did 3 1/2 miles in 56 mins! Cory did 4 miles in the same time. Cory also carried a 50lb ruck sack except for the last 1/2 mile, we made Justin try it. A couple of other friends Jessica & Jenelle came out to get there fitness on too! So very proud of all of us. Dun Dun Dun then I proceeded to eat like that fat kid I am for thanksgiving LOL sad part is today will be part 2 of our thanksgiving at my aunts house! AKA fat kid day 2! Well the nice thing about not having it at home is no left overs to tempt me! So I can get back to my daily grind! Went black Friday shopping last night to Walmart for the 1st time and let me say people are freaking crazy! There was a full out brawl over some dang gone towels and linens... really people? Is it that serious? Thankful I wasn't too much there for me, It was more for my cousin lol BUT we did happen to buy a couple of things. One I have to wait to say anything about but you have no idea how much I would love to post and gush about this item! lol The other was a PS3 for Cory's Christmas gift. Both happy kids right now since he prices were right lol Did myself a trial run of cake pops today and let me just say these biotches on youtube make that shit look easy but it is anything but! We have also found they taste better with no sprinkles and are easier to make! lol Well I have to go make a batch of poor mans cobbler again for Thanksgiving at my aunts, it was a real hit yesterday at my cousins! soooo yummmmy!
 |
| My Love & I (2012 Turkey Trot 5K) |
 |
| My Thanksgiving Day outfit! |
 |
| devils food cake pops! fuck sprinkles lol |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P