What a day! had to take a friend to court and ended up being in the car for a total of 5 hours today, finally got home let the dogs out to potty and feed/water them, which is a job in itself because we keep the big ones apart from the others due to there aggressive behaviors. so that's 3 diff potty runs and sucks because everyone has to be kenneled while one is out (I refer to the 2 small ones as one bc they don't have any problems with each other) after that I made myself dinner and finally sat down. the love still isn't home yet so I have time to get this blog done:)
Left picture: breakfast: pita bread, BBQ sauce, tomatoes, onions, peppers, turkey bits, chicken chunks, mozzarella cheese. Baked in the oven at 450 degrees for 20 mins/
Right picture: dinner: tortilla, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, turkey bits, mozzarella cheese, lite balsamic vinaigrette.
All I had to drink today was water :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P