Sunday, November 4, 2012

So I came up with an idea and talked it over with my love. We agreed that maybe since I am always so picture happy about everything if I just take a picture of what I am about to eat it will hold me more accountable AND help make me choose better since I have to show everyone what I am eating for the day! what do y'all think? I think it may just do the trick with helping me stick to my junk :) I shall start tom tomorrow!

here is a half ass attempt for today I promise I will do better tmw!!!









left picture is a potato with butter, mozzarella cheese, and bacon bits. Right picture is a HOBO! lol a buttered bread with an egg in the center and I had bacon with that as well. I also had a blueberry muffin, like 2 glasses of milk, and some water so far... later on I plan on having a grilled chicken, tomato, onions, peppers, lettuces pita. with water:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P