I wanted to share this photo with everyone today... the big picture is the weight I weigh this morning, and the cropped photo on top at the right is the highest weight I could find recorded in pictures. My highest weight though was in fact 250lbs. I have come a very long ways, sometimes it doesn't feel like it honestly. but then numbers like this smack me in my face... I have lost 63 pounds total over time and slowly. I only have 27 more pound to lose in order to reach my goal weight of 160. I can do this, the numbers don't lie. I am beast mode till June for the wedding that is for sure! I don't care so much about the weight as I do about the actual size. The scale can lie y'all! it doesn't account for muscle mass! Use clothes, measurements, and pictures to account for your real losses. :)
For the past 3 days and the next 37, I am doing planks, squats, and arm workouts, and also fitting in jog/walks when I can. check out the video I use for my arms HERE on youtube!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P