Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hey y'all! such a busy hectic week! I finally have a moment to write a blog, release some steam, and catch everyone up! Well first order of  "BiznAss" is I am sick again, womp womp womp... I swear it's like any time someone around me even gets the smidgen of sick, I WILL get it too. I digress, maybe, just mehbeh it was due to being overwhelmed and stressed? nah, lets blames others! Just kidding. Anyhow, this is my first week back in school for like 7 years (that is not for something hands on). I am taking 4 classes (2 online), that equal out to 13 credit hours. First day, I thought to myself; "what have you done? I fed myself to the lions! There is no way I can do this!" My cousin chalks this up to "deer in headlights syndrome" Honestly, first days of class have never been good for me and I have almost always cried... well actually I usually end up crying, but not at school thank you JEBUS! The class that got me all worked up was... dun... dun... dun... "Beginners Elementary Algebra, a.k.a Math 70." LOVE the teacher though, she's a doll. I am no good when it comes to math and have to work 10x harder then all you smart asses. This is embarrassing to admit, BUT... I can't multiply off the top of my head. I know some of them but I have to count most out with fingers and objects or using a paper to write on. Sometimes depending on the problem I even have to do it with addition, subtraction and dividing as well.  It's totally embarrassing when the rest of the class is just breezing through shit! So I'm much slower to get the answers, but after coming home, doing some practice problems (on www.interactmath.com), I'm not as dumb as I think I am! I just take longer! Some things I do get mixed up and confused on but I do end up figuring it out. I am just going to have to bust ass. That is actually OK with me! I will definitely feel more accomplished in the end anyway. I am also taking English 111. Love this teach too, I heard she was actually really hard. She doesn't come off that way honestly. Even if she is, it's only to make me better at writing. Which totally makes me realize how shitty of a job I do in my blog. Well, this is like a diary, should I care too much and revise this 50x? no I am way to lazy but I do find myself fixing things that I recognize before posting. I don't want to look like a total jack ass! I do look forward to this class, even if it becomes hard since I know it will just create a better me. I also have intro to computers online, which is something I just have to take in order to get what I need for Medical Office Administration. I know I will do just fine in this class, there are zilch worries. Then I have my Medical terminology class online as well. LORD be with me, because I am certainly going to need it! I give praise to anyone in the medical field. These terms are crazy, but kind of neat because I am learning how to break apart the word to narrow down what it means. EXAMPLE:  Gastroenteritis, "Gastr/o" means "Stomach", "Enter/o" means "Small Intestine", and "-itis" means "Inflammation" Also known as a stomach bug or virus causing diarrhea, vomiting, and abdominal pain and cramping. CRAZY-EH?! Yea, pretty soon I will be able to break down all sorts of junk! My down fall for this class is memorization and SPELLING. I am a horrible speller00 without spell check. It could literally change the diagnose if I mess up a medical term which could in turn be life or death. scarey-eh?! Yea I better get my shit right. So my first week of back to school is done. I am done with all my assignments so far but I am still going to re-read the chapters and review the note slides. I do not and will not fall behind. I will do good. I am also doing well on my lifestyle change to be more healthy. I am back at my pre-thanksgiving weight 190! So I am happy about that. I would be more happier if I had healthier choices to eat in this house. Which coming this next grocery shopping, it WILL happen. I also feel like I am not being active enough. I am doing well with only drinking water now though so that is a huge feat in itself. Damn sweet tea was my weakness. I have also been good about giving into fast food temptations. Partly because I know I can't afford it monetarily wise but hey any excuse is a good one when it comes to shoving unhealthy shit in my face. I made myself a calendar for 40 days of planks, squats, and arm exercise. I want to try to stick with it but we all see how well I do that, sticking to things BizznAss always seems to get the best of me. Like how I never stick to the 30 days of Jillian's shred.  UGH, Yea, lets stick to this even if I cant do it as long as it says on the paper at least TRY.  Well I am done boring everyone to death. I am going to go stalk my HoOkStArS at MLFC now.

 Pink numbers are the days, Purple numbers are the Planks, Blue numbers are the Squats, and I just have to remember the Arm exercises Daily as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P