Sunday, January 27, 2013

Starting Monday I have a plan of attack to get healthy and stay healthy.

My goals are to:
1. Eat LESS, I will achieve this by using smaller plates and not getting seconds.
2. CUT as much processed junk as possible. (this will be hard because we still have stuff in the house and Cory wants it. Once it is gone there will be no more)
3.SWITCH completely from white to wheat. I have done most of this but pasta or when we are out.
4. If eating out. I will try to choose the healthiest option. only eat half.
5. DRINK WATER. I already don't get many fluids and when I do it needs to be water. Increase!
6. MORE veggies. Half of my plate should be fresh veggies. (NO CANS, fresh or frozen only)
7. MORE fruits. When I am feeling like a snack, grab some fruit, (fresh or frozen only, If in the can choose one in its own juices or water.)
8. Get ACTIVE! I am going to start the C25K, Also I have a series of strength exercises I'll be doing.
9. My TREATS will be frozen yogurt. (sweet frogs thank you for coming to Clinton)
10. Get SLEEP!

That's my plan of attack... I just need to stick everyone hole me accountable!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Half of these I decided I need to do as well... We can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks y'all! I have been doing great! how about y'all? It's not as hard to stick though it as i thought i just need to stay determined and work through the sore muscles lol

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P