Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Guess what! Today is the day I have lost a total of 65 pounds! I am now at 185! I have come such a long way, things in my life have changed so much. I couldn't be happier. I have been straight up busy lately so much that the house is in utter disarray. That's ok this weekend that shit will get taken care of. I need to find ways for the big dogs to stop being so destructive in the yard! Also to find a way to control Starks barking. It is driving me up the wall as I am sure it is the neighborhood too. Guess what I'm also doing this weekend? Shopping for the bridesmaids dresses and MY dress! I am so flipping excited! I have also be really busy with school kicking my ass. pray for me please! I have been eating great and exercising more. So far I have followed all my little rules even when I didn't "feel" like it. In the morning I do 40 jumping jacks, 30 crunches, 20 squats, 10 knee push-ups, arm toning exercises, and a plank for as long as I can (1 min so far). then after school, weather and time permitting, I go for a jog/walk for a little over a mile. Sometimes I will throw some extra planks or other workouts in when the mood strikes. I have been sore and it feel so good. I also make it a point to park far away and take the stairs. I have been drinking nothing but water and forcing myself to drink more, bc I barely drink anything it seems like. I have been really great about fueling my body with only healthy stuff and controlling how much I intake. If I do feel snacky I turn to fruit or veggies now. I am beyond proud of myself.


*The words I write on my feet sometimes is for a challenge I am participating in.:)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! girl sometimes I really don't realize!

      Delete
  2. Amazing, Michelle!!! You should be so incredibly proud! You're an inspiration :)

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    http://ahealthymakeoverjourney.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P