Monday, February 25, 2013

Howdy y'all! Well today is what would have been my fathers  64th birthday. (RIP 2/25/1949 - 12/20/11) My father and I were really close so it has been rough without him, especially since he was my only parent as well. Thankfully I have a really great family to turn to when I need help or advice. This morning I dedicated my workout to him:)



I just planted some tomatoes and basil, I am excited to see if I can grow them and keep up with them! last time I planted plants they all died:/ but I did figure out what I did wrong lol So I will try again this year!

I have been pulling out 2 min planks now! not every time but I remember when I couldn't hold it for 10 secs!

I just did a shitty nail job of pink n white this morning! I will get better over time but its something different!

I am thinking up a contest or give away for my FB page when it reaches 100! Any ideas?

I am doing okay in school so that is a plus I seriously thought I would fail it all!

I have the majority of wedding things into place so I am supper happy and excited about it! 

For breakfast I had some blueberry yogurt and cantaloupe :)
 
If you haven't already, head over to my page and "like" it!
 
(click image to head to page)


Y'all Have an amazing day! off to school I go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P