Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Realization is setting in today as I stare in disbelief at the scale... 179.... one hundred and seventy nine pounds... I step off and back on... rub my eyes... look in the mirror... and start to cry. I haven't seen this number or been this size in 14 years. I have come SO far and been through so much. I have lost a TOTAL of 71 pounds. SEVENTY ONE! I only have 19 more pounds till I reach my original goal weight! It seems more tangible now then ever. I am going to start toning as much as possible to look the best I have ever in my life for my wedding day. This will be the most important day of my life to date. I never thought I would get married again since the first one was so bad. I didn't even want to. Then again I was in a different mind frame too. I never thought I deserved better either. I thought it was OK to be treated the way I was and settle for less than I deserved. My health and well being showed how wrong that logic was. Then came Cory and he changed my ENTIRE world around. He has taught me to love myself. He helped me grow and flourish. To have fun and really experience life. His reckless and carefree abandon to let go has always amazed me, I truly admire that. I remember When I would ride roller coasters I would hang on tight and scream for dear life, I would worry some final destination stuff would happen. Now my hands are in the air and I laugh. What a huge difference! He has taught me how to unwind and worry less. He will never fully understand how much I truly appreciate him nor what he really does for me. He helped me find MYSELF. He ALWAYS supports me in anything and everything I do. I know we will spend the rest of our lives laughing and living it to it's fullest. I just wanted to publicly thank him for all he does for me. I love you so much baby and you have made me happier than anyone ever has in my entire life. Thanks for building me up baby instead of breaking me down. I wish my dad was here to say how proud he would be of me. I miss him so much.

Only 94 days till my step-son gets here! 103 days till my best friend and older sister gets here! and 108 days until wedding day! Of course there is the bridal shower/bachelor/ette party, hair trials, and rehearsal/decorating all in between there lol BEYOND EXCITED FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE!!!

I have SOOOOO much to get done before then, mostly house related things like clean up the yard, finish the flooring and painting, setting up the spare rooms, etc. I have like 85% of all wedding stuff done already! lol Yea, I am THAT excited lol

If you want to see a picture of me squeezed into a size 14 jean (I don't even remember fitting in this size since I was like 12!) Follow me on Instagram @lilmikeybesaw

I went from this....
to this!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Michelle!!! I can just read in your voice how happy you are and you should be!! Enjoy this moment, girl, you EARNED it and busted your butt for it! So excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What an awesome accomplishment. Now you just need to update your progress pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals! I deff do lol I will get to it this weekend for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P