Wednesday, April 17, 2013

So... Today is the day that marks 80 pounds of weight loss!!!

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!


I have taken a gazillion pictures today to share :P Your welcome! lol

 Does anyone else have ridiculous leg muscles?

 before undies and after undies!

 Checking out my reflection! lol
 
 Working on my flabbies! aka arm wings?!

I am just Happy!

So I only have 10 pounds (TEN POUNDS!!!!) till I reach my original goal! I say original goal because when I first started the LOWEST weight I could ever remember being was 160, so it was my dream to get there. Now I am only 10lbs away and its just so hard to think! NOW I think I could possibly be less. I will be happy with 160 actually over the moon when I make it! lol but now I am confident I could even reach a text book normal range and BMI. That would be fabulous! 

I have 19 days left to lose 2 more pounds to win Mindy's Dietbet! Totes doable! The pots up to $15,440! If you would like to check it out go HERE. Anyone who loses 4% of their starting body weight wins! The pot is split in the end with all the winners :) 

 
My main focus right now however is to tone my flabby ass arms and back rolls! I don't want them to look like shit in my wedding dress and wedding pictures now do I?! I only have give or take 15 days left to do it though before we take my dress in to be altered and then I have to maintain! 

I am nervous about trying to maintain. I only know how to lose and gain! lol

Onward...

Say Hello to your brand new Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant! 

You can check out some products and such at my website HERE. Please let me know if you would like to book a one on one consultation or host your own party! I need to get my FIRST order in by the end of the month so make sure to let me know if there is anything I can order for you! 

Also don't forget...

I am still doing Photography! 

Check out my work HERE or HERE! Affordable prices while I'm in school!


till next time :) stay active!
 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! 80 lbs is awesome and it is so obvious how happy you are. You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm ridiculously happy even though a ton of stuff not so positive is going on too, I decided not to dwell on it and only the positive!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, Michelle!! You are amazing girl and you look fabulous!! I can't wait until I reach that goal!!! Please keep sharing pics and posting - you inspire me!!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you so much Jenn! Just keep at it! I never thought Id even be here now but I am! You got this! I deff will keep sharing, its totes what keeps me going! Thank you again doll!

      Delete
  3. Congrats!!! That is so awesome! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P