Friday, April 12, 2013

UPDATES! UPDATES! UPDATES!

I revamped up my blog with a fresh look, feeling spring cleany so I thought I'd hit all areas of my life! :) Let me know what ya think?! or not since barely anyone ever comments anyway... that's ok though I kno some people silently read. I'm just as guilty to other bloggers I stalk. :)  Saying that in the least possible creepy way imaginable! MEH-BEHHHH.... lol

JK or am I? ok ok ok anyway Got some pictures done by my cousin and thought I am actually starting to look good to myself.... BOOM! That's a first!

 btw that's a whopping 175 pounds! Holy guacamole! 

75 POUNDS DOWN AND COUNTING! 

Onward... The house refinancing is a pain in my damn ass! I have ZERO credit and Cory as my co-signer has good credit but not good enough. Well I would have credit if they would consider I have been paying on a dead persons mortgage for over a year now making their credit fantastical! We keep having to supply a shit load of stuff and all we have left to gather is 2 years of tax returns for Cory, which has been difficult bc his ex filed it and keeps delaying giving us the info we need to get what we need (I am turning into a steam head I swear). On top of that we have to pay a $400 appraisal fee upfront and there is no way out of it and can't be included into the financing. There goes ALL the money I had saved up for paying for the rest of the wedding expenses. If that don't piss a bride off I don't know what would. If they can get this refinanced like it was yesterday we will get by!





So now I need to save like $600 in 50 days... How the **** am I going to do that? The appraisal took all the money for the rest of everything needed to pay for in the wedding which is all the most important stuff! (venue, minister, food, etc!). I wish someone could loan it to me since we were denied personal loans too from both our banks. If anyone could loan me $600-$1000 We can start paying back in July. We are good for our word and will sign anything. I am desperate and that is sad. 




We have both of all our family and friends coming in June as well! So we need to save as much money as we can and believe me we are! We have only been paying bills and getting things we need. I have been working every odd job I can. Cory son will also be coming but now we have to play a mini trip bc she wants him to meet her and hour n half- 2 hrs away to pick him up which means one more expenses as well as all the expenses that will be extra caring for another person. Not complaining about that though because I am beyond excited that we finally get him! 



We only have 50 days to get the house finished! We still have the flooring to finish laying and a little bit of painting in the kitchen. I would like to get the outside painted too but we cant afford $50 extra bucks for paint right now :( I also need to detail clean the entire house as well. I like for things to be spotless when I have company over! I am OCD like that. If Cory would have finished the damn floor a million months ago and I wouldn't have to be waiting last min to put the rooms together and get fresh bedding put on the beds but like all men they never finish shit they start. Seriously if he doesn't do anything this weekend like he says he will I am just going to freaking do it myself, I am tired of waiting of things to get done. Obviously sometimes you just have to take things into your own hands!


I seem excited about some cleaning don't I?! HAHA negative this is what I really looks like when I know people will be coming over....



Talk about freak out! Everything has to be perfect especially for such big events happening! Might as well start making my lists and checking things off in the cleaning department and get a couple things organized like the closets lol or lord work is never done!!!! 


Do I think things will be going according to plan?....

Do pigs fly?

One could hope right?


2 comments:

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P