Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Decided
to start my blog over completely with a new look and everything. Its
going to take a bit to get done but I am a different person than I use
to be. I have been reflecting on my old blog for quite a while now and
haven't had the courage to write anything because I know I'm headed in a
different direction in life. I have grown so much and just feel like I
need a fresh start on my journal. The
new blog will consist of my struggles with PCOS, weight loss,
infertility, my day to day life, feelings, thoughts, hopes, dreams,
& goals. I pray that through my words I can help others in similar
situations and in turn learn new things from them. Follow or don't
follow it won't make a difference to me. I promise to my readers honesty
and truth in all I do. I am recommitting myself to my online diary.
Thanks for the support! to follow my new blog check it out here http://themuzzyworld.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P