The wedding was everything I dreamed and hoped for! ( for the most part anyway)
Having Cory's son (my now step-son) was amazing and so much fun. He is so well behaved and so smart. Having him and all my family around at the same time was a dream come true in itself.
Was super happy to have my best friend be able to come as well, and made a huge sacrifice being away from her son an almost dying on a plane to be there for my big day. She wasted tons of money on the trip an didn't complain one bit. Even though we don't live down the road from each other anymore we stay in contact a lot and visit each other when we can. She's proved to be the best friend I have ever had in my life. We have a 2 way street of give an take an don't care to voice our opinions to each other. She has also been with me through alllllll the shittiest parts of my life an never used me not even once. I am so glad my life lead me to meet her an have her in my life. I don't know what I'd do without her. Seriously.
Sheila, Tanya, Amanda, & Sam are my life and I don't know what I'd do with out my sisters. Blood or not they have all been proven to be in my life for good and positive influences.
Before all the festivities we took a relaxing trip to the mountains and had a blast!
Were working on getting Kille more often so I'm excited about that!
I got an amazing job that I love to death an pays well. I'm a professional Nanny.
Since all the crazy an being so far off track I have gained back ten pounds and have had a ton of difficulties trying to get back on.
Cory an I got some gym equipment and are working on creating a personal gym for us an anyone else that would like to make use of it.
Have a lot more going on but don't want to bore you all to much! Lol






Hey girly, congrats on making strides towards your new life as a mom and a wife :) Hey did you see what I did there? I made a rhyme hah! Keep moving forward and stay focused on your happiness!
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks girl! I'm trying that's all I can do right!
DeleteWOW Congrats!!!!! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
Delete