Sunday, June 24, 2012

GRRRR, my lower back is killing me and Cory's hurts too? Could it be the bed? Anyways did good on my diet i stayed between 1200-1500 calories and wasn't starving all day. We had subway for dinner and just made better choices on what i stuff in my mouth. It deff made me more confident about being able to eat out. I will admit that i feel like i am addicted to food. I know we need food to survive but its like everyday I'm battling myself telling myself i am NOT hungry yet, that I'm just bored or something. I battle the things i want to eat but know i cant bc they deff are not good for you. Most of all i battle the amount i intake. I learned something new the other day from a fellow PCOS'er " With PCOS, we suffer from issues with our Hypothalamus gland. It triggers you to feel full and satisfied....and with PCOS, it is WACKED up!" something i really didn't know bc i haven't researched my syndrome in a good while. (I'm sure they have learned a lot more about it since i last did some research a few years ago) Any how that little tid bit did wonders for me! I gained the realization that its not my fault i always feel hungry. its dang gone PCOS at it again :/ I am happy i gained that understanding bc i am no longer beating myself up about it anymore. I realize its something i have to work with and cant change. So i have to figure out if I'm truly hungry or not. (still in training lol) I think i am going to take it easy today, since my back is out. maybe do some arm curls or something. stepped on the scale this morning bc i was curious n couldn't wait till Thursday.

6/24/12 - 7am - 207 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P