I skipped on walking today due to blisters. which is an excuse i guess bc my legs hurt the most lol but I'm going to work on upper body strength today anyway. Feeling VERY sluggish today since i didn't sleep well. Today i was reminded how sweet life is and how not to waste my precious time. My little sister lost a very dear friend. That makes 3 deaths for her all close together. Which my older sister has three too. We lost our father, our uncle, and they lost their friends. I cant help think who is next for me... Shes broken and there isn't a thing i can do to make things better. I wish i could put all the people i care about into plastic bubbles so they never feel pain and never get hurt... but that's just not how life is.
Made pork chops, sweet potatoes, and green beans for dinner. here's a pic:)
The pork chop was amazing, the green beans were good, i didn't like the sweet potatoes but Cory did. i baked them all in the oven with lemon pepper and other spices:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P