Wednesday, June 27, 2012
I give up. Trying to change a diet is one of the hardest things in the world. I will admit i am still eating healthier than i have in my life. I eat less fast food and if we do we go for subway instead. I don't drink soda. I don't even eat sweets either its rare for me. I really don't eat too much food either unless i am trying to stop myself then i tend to binge eat. I feel like trying not to eat certain foods is breaking who i am. I feel like i cant be myself and eat what i like. Counting every calorie that goes in my mouth is annoying. I don't want to have to do that for the rest of my life... that's just not me. On a side note i do love to exercise now! I am hoping that is what is needed for me to get in shape. I mean lets take Cory for example, he eats, and eats, and eats! He eats everything and all day, BUT he exercises and that's why he is as sexy as he is lol can't i do that too? well except for eating as much as he does i just don't know how he can pack away that much LOL but i want to become a workout junkie! I am hoping Cory, Justin, Amanda, Emily, and myself can all join the gym soon n get rolling! I think i will start with that. i need to try to take smaller steps then do everything at once. I set myself up for failure. So in conclusion i will continue to eat healthier foods, i will not count calories, i will try portion control, and i will exercise my little heart out:) I am satisfied at this plan, it feels more like me, and something i would be more able to accomplish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P