Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm Back! 8/28/12

Well... I never really left to be honest but I will get into all that in a little bit...

This is what I looked like in May of 2011. That was a year and 3 months ago.

chest: 48in
stomach: 49in
arms: 16in
thighs: 28 1/2in
weight: 218.6lbs
date: 5/30/11
  

This is what I look like now.
chest: 47in
stomach: 46in
arms: 15in
thighs: 27in
weight: 202lbs
date: 8/28/12

In a year I lost 16lbs without doing anything besides gaining happiness. If I can lose that much without doing anything, think about what I could do if I just applied myself. I had given up on myself a couple of months ago when the going got tough, BUT this stuff is always and will probably always be on my mind. So I am back at square one but this time I'm am just going to really try and THINK before I put something in my mouth. This time i will still exercise even when no one else wants to and only depend on myself. I will still encourage people to join though. I think losing weight is helping with my PCOS some, we will know for sure as time goes on. Here is cheers to coming up out of my low again and not giving up. I will reach my goal! Only 3 more pounds till i break under 200!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P