Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fallen off the wagon hard my loves:/  but I'm glad I can realize this and hop back on I need motivation! My love is home at last so it seems everything else flies out the window for the moment lol We have started family dinners back up every other weekend. This last one I really threw my hard work out the dang window its like I couldn't stop eating plus I have been super stressed so more food in my mouth :( WELL STOP IT! I need motivation and will power to put the fork down and push the plate away! I want to eat as clean as possible meaning, no processed foods as much as possible, fresh fruits and veggies and lean protein like chicken or fish. I have lost 15 pounds so far and want to keep that off and continue to lose.

total lost 55 lbs... recent loss 15 lbs

goal to lose is 35-45 or more pounds

I can and will do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P