Thursday, November 1, 2012

HOLY MOLY ITS NOVEMBER ALREADY?! Well as part as mama's fit camp they are doing an event called "Slimmer By December" contest which I have entered! So here is me weighing in!
lost 18lbs recently but 58 total! 
My calendar is blank because I don't ever really know what I will be doing, so this month I will do some sort of activity ranging from Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred(30DS), C25K, Yoga, Walking, or Jogging. My Goal is to lose 12 pounds this month. So my goal weight is 180 lbs. When ever I finish an activity I will jot it down and add a smiley face. (cuz I'm too cheap to buy stickers lol)  I am doing ok on eating better but not exactly the way I'd like to or maybe I just beat myself up to bad for my little cheats. I need to remember that I didn't put this weight on over night so it's not going to come off over night either:) This month will prob be super hard for me because on the 12th is my 25th birthday and Thanksgiving. So I anticipate LOTS of struggles ahead... How many extra workouts would I need to do for a night of drinking? lol I think I will do OK for thanksgiving if I just take small spoonfuls of everything I want to eat so I don't feel deprived. Any advice to get through this month would be helpful dollfaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P