Friday, November 2, 2012

Well Halloween was a EPIC Fail for me :/ but I guess there is always next year to be strong right? Well the man is home finally so I don't feel like I have been doing to well with food and deff not with workouts... Cory is suppose to help me workout more often... but we haven't gotten on the ball quite yet. I will get there, I know I don't want to digress on all the progress I have made already and I want to keep it up so I must keep on with the hard work! I MUST I SAY!!!!!!! Just thought I'd scream that out for a minute.  For Halloween I was a police woman and Cory was my inmate LOL



Sometimes It's hard for me to see what I really am in the mirror. I still see the girl who WAS 250+ pounds (58 lbs ago)... Does anyone else have this problem? It's like when I look in the mirror all I can see is everything that is wrong with me and none of the changes I have made... I need to be more positive about ME (like Cory is)... I think I have amazing eyes, a fantastical personality, and great legs... wow can't believe I even acknowledged that. But for those 3 things I can name off triple that are wrong with me... Like even though I have great eyes my face is fat, and Thanks to PCOS I have to shave every day. (yea you heard that right, I shave my face, but yes laser hair removal has been helping) I wouldn't change a thing about my personality, my legs may look great but lift that skirt a few more inches and I have horrrrrrrrrrible thighs (chafe heaven), I have a huge fupa tummy, back rolls, arm wings, a flat ass, weird small boobs, and a weird hangy chin thing... I also miss my old long beautiful hair.  See what I mean?! I want to be completely happy with my self and stop being my own worst critic. I wish I could see myself the way Cory see's me. One day I will... one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P