Last night was a long night, ended up arguing with Cory over the dogs via text since he was on last min staff duty. I wont get into details but I had posted "very upset" on FB... someone said what's new or something along those lines, when I read that it was like a mini epiphany. I have been a negative Nancey or a Debbie Downer lately, that one comment bringing light to it. So I am apologizing. I have been very stressed and overwhelmed lately creating Miss Negative Nancey and or Debbie Downer. I realize now how my posts and statuses have reflected it. I decided to take a hiatus from Facebook to give people a break from my negativity and a chance for me to get back to normal. I don't know how long it will be but if I need an excuse Ill use it as something I am giving up for advent. (I am roman catholic) I will continue blogging and the use of Instagram however so no worries there! lol I will deff try to cut the negativity away starting after this post. simply because that is just not who I normally am and that is deff not how I want others to perceive me as. So again I apologize and will try not to bring anyone else down my rabbit hole.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P