Couldn't resist sharing that photo, I know it made me chuckle. I figure out a challenge that I knew I could keep up with during this hectic month that only takes a few mins. I am doing the plank challenge and adding in some squats for my thighs lol
I think this is very doable this month and I will be proud that I finish it as well since things are going to be crazy! I can do it every morning when I wake up. I am not expecting to lose any weight seeing as I know I wont be keeping up with what I eat. I am not expecting to look any diff either. I just hope to slowly gain a little strength. We shall see but....
If that's not motivation I don't know what is lol sorry babes I love you! LOL
WE GOT THIS LADIES!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P