Monday, December 10, 2012

If you haven't noticed I have been away for a little bit, I just wanted to fill everyone in I will be back around Jan 2nd. I am traveling for the holiday's and I have not kept up with my lifestyle change since thanksgiving (fallen off the wagon hard) but since I know it will be next to impossible to be healthy while sitting in a car for 85hrs I decided I would just start back up in Jan when all my crazy stuff passes and I can get into a new routine with school and such. So heads up! :) I have gained 3lbs back from what the scale said this morning boo:( and I am sure I will have even more when I begin again in Jan. I miss my fit camp ladies but I will return and hope to still be welcomed with open arms... I need you hookers! lol Here are our Christmas card pictures this year :)





He is the best thing to ever happen to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P