Well this is prob going to be a lengthy
blog. I just don't know where to start honestly so I apologize if I
jump around to much. In 2012 I was coping with losing my father on
12/20/11, coping with losing my uncle, I learned how to stop trying
to make everyone else happy and do things for myself, ruined my hair
with a perm and had to chop it off, started my blog back up, got 2
pit puppies, finished my fathers estate affairs, lost 15lbs in a few
month and 55 total, I got to meet my loves parents in New Mexico, I
got to go to a NASCAR race and spend a day in the pit and a day in
the stands, accomplished a lot in the house remodeling, took a trip
to New York to bury my dads ashes in the family
plot, got a tattoo in memory of him, I somewhat reconnected with my
church, walked/jogged my first 5k, went to universal studios and also
visited my sister in Texas, and most of all learned who I am and got
me back more then I have in a long ass time. There was a lot more
than that, that happen in 2012 but those are just some highlights.
Health wise I have been off the wagon since Thanksgiving. Luckily I
have only gained back 5lbs and I am back at 195. I had really great
holiday vacation this year but I am ready to hop back on the wagon
and put the petal to the metal! My goals for the next year are to
lose 40-50 more pounds and tone up any lose skin I know I will end up
having, eat less processed foods, more fruits & veggies, drink
more water, cut down on sweets (although I already don't have to
much), and no sodas. Also to work on portion control as I could prob
eat a whole cow without stopping to breath. Another goal is to get
way more active. I would also like to do really well in school.
Everything should be easier since I will be able to get into more of
a routine. I would also like to finish up the projects I have going
on around the house such as painting and the floors and what not. I would like to continue to grow as a person as well and really tap into the person I would like to be as well.
Well I am back to blogging again and back to stalking my hookers at
MLFC bc I love them bizatches and I wouldn't have made it this far
without everyone’s inspiration! Y'all have changed my life more
then you will ever know, I thank each and every one of you greatly.
New Years Eve! 195 lbs
Thanks for the comment on my blog! You look great, and you are right - together we CAN do this!
ReplyDeleteNp:) I try to comment on as many as I can, aw thanks I have a long way to go tho, but we got this!
Delete