Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Well... I have been super buys, but I always say that right?! lol I got the wedding dress y'all! It was the 1st one tried on, yes I tried on more even though I already knew, yes I balled like a baby! It was out of my budget and my assistant Tony went to go see about financing for me, while my little sister was talking to me and telling me she would cover half if it didn't go through, I was crying about that, then Tony and my aunt came up to me, had a box of tissues, and my aunt Maggie told my aunt Rosey to go ahead and tell me... They were covering my dress and not to worry about it. I UGLY CRIED SO HARD! lol ha I'm crying now just typing this up! This dress was one I had also been staring at online for over a couple of months, never thinking I would look good in it. I was so wrong and I wear a size 18 in wedding dresses now! When I got married last time it was a 22! I think it is so crazy that it was the 1st dress, its just meant to be, I didn't even cry like that the last time! That man better know I love him! I only have a few more things to do for the wedding and then its just a matter of waiting :) Last week I had horrible discipline and was not even close to being on point. The scale shows that with a 3.2 gain this week:/ since seeing that, I busted out a JM30DS and almost did it the way I wanted to all the way, I am sure with in the next 2 time I will get through it without stopping! Anyhow, I put these pictures side by side for a little extra motivation to keep me on track!


WOW, is all I can say! I guess I didn't truly realize how diff I look till I did this! MIND BLOWN!

School, I have passing grades but I feel like I am drowning:/ I think I need to put more effort into it... or maybe its because I was settling to go to school for something I don't truly want to do. BUT its called growing up and putting on your big girl panties right? I need to see how much more and longer I can use my ch.35 VA benefits.

On to other exciting news! Once Cory and I are married (I will then have healthcare) We are going to actively start to really try to have a baby with medical help. (I have PCOS) So we have a year to try and make that happen. If it happens fantastic if not then i don't think it ever will. I will give up and just start working towards adoption. Those are the plans:) So wish my tons of baby dust! My body is so different then it use to be and I pray that makes the difference. besides the fact that I get my own menstrual cycles now instead of them being medically induced, I blame Cory for that :P (sorry for the TMI lol)

Well I have to get going! Love yall

1 comment:

  1. Wow you look great! I nominated you for a Liebster Award - here are the details:

    http://committingtofit.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P