Today is my last "FAT" day and I just had my last "FAT" meal. There comes a time in life when you have had enough of something but fail at fixing it repeatedly... and then you have one big DONE moment. There will always be bumps a long the way I totally get it. Things wont come easy either, I get that as well. What I don't get is why I continue to go against everything I want for myself? Why do I even buy it and allow it in this house if it isn't good for me? My brain is sick and twisted that's why. My life is precious and I want to stay around as long as I can for the ones I love and the way to do that is by treating my body right. I learned that from my dad because he did not take care of his and that resulted in his body failing him. I am pledging to drink more water, eat the least amount of processed food as possible, eat as much fresh fruit and veggies as possible and if not possible frozen, to remember portion control, and to be as active as possible. I don't have to many sweets so that's not to hard to cut either. Other Goals as well are to do my best in school, find a part-time job, finish some projects on my house, Finish refinancing, show Cory daily how much he means to me, spend more quality time with my fur-babies, love my family, love my life, and love myself. I am tired of feeling the way I do, time for a new me, time to change my life, time to change my lifestyle. It can only get better from here on out! I need all of you to keep me motivated and accountable! Thanks to all my MLFC rock stars!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P