Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Well I am done being a depressed little monkey sorry about that and wanted to come back and share positive things!!! (was just having a really bad night the other night) 

I have realized that I have slipped back into my unhealthy lifestyle pretty easily I might ad so I am a bit angry with myself because I changed my life from that. What is important is that I recognize this and I'm back!


Cory and I haven't been getting much time together lately Thanks to the good ole Army, so to say the least I miss him!!! 



Only 11 more days till we take our vacation! I can not wait to relax and finally have some quality time with the people I love!!! We are going to the mountains! The day after I get back is my dress fitting after it's been altered.... is anyone else as scared as I am???


Lately even though I am not that fat person I use to be I have felt it. but I know its bc I haven't been eating healthy or working out. Thankfully the wagon has come back for me and the girls from MLFC have motivated me to quit my shit lol I love you bitches! I will get to where I want to be by next summer I can promise you that. I will never let stress get in the way an demolish my hard work again!


I have a frew interviews for some jobs coming up and I pray I get the one that pays well. I need to make at least $400/week in order to maintain household bills. Don't that suck! lol Fingers crossed for this amazing nanny spot! I will be able to do my photography schooling online as well!


I know that no matter what everything will always be ok! 


even when my dogs try to lick my face LOL

8 DAYS TILL MY BRIDAL SHOWER & CORY'S BACHELOR PARTY, 11 DAYS TILL THE MOUNTAIN TRIP, 14 DAYS TILL CORY SEES HIS SON AGAIN, 17 DAYS TILL CORY IS BACK WITH HIS SON AND HIS PARENTS ARE HERE, 19 DAYS UNTIL MY SISTER HER HUSBAND AND MY BEST FRIEND SAM ARE HERE, 20 DAYS UNTIL MY LITTLE SISTER AND HER FIANCE ARE HERE WE GO TO THE RANCH AND HAVE A BBQ, 21 DAYS TILL MY BACHELORETTE PARTY, 22 DAYS TILL REHEARSAL AND SET UP, 23 DAYS TILL I WALK DOWN THE AISLE TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND SAY I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








1 comment:

  1. SO many great life events coming up!! Enjoy them all and don't stress! You are NOT that person anymore and you should be so super proud of what you have accomplished!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P