Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Time to have a come to Jesus meeting and come clean with everyone...


Two people I know have inspired me to come clean today with my addiction to food.

Its nothing knew I can pack it down and then some. I can be miserably full and continue to shovel food in like I'll never eat again. I have gained back 10 pounds of the 80 I had lost. I am disappointed in myself and can't seem to get back on track. I know if I don't I will be right back to that 250 pound unhappy person I was before. Its like when I see something I just have to have it then I can't stop. Having family in town and the wedding totally derailed me in every way shape or form. I need help and I want to be back where I was but for some reason it feels harder then its ever been.

I know the way I can and can not eat. My body handles food different then the average normal person. Thats just the cards I was dealt. It may not be fair. But its my life. I want to b around for a long time so I need to take care of myself.

Thank you everyone who has stood by me, helped me, motivated me, an have kicked my ass awake to my sabotage and self destruction.

Please help me.

3 comments:

  1. well doll I think u r gorgeous no matter wut! However I know how u feel about being uncomfortable in your own body when you gang all the weight you worked so hard to get off. I am in that same boat with the move and all. However I know you are a strong motivated woman and when you feel like you are ready sweetie you will work at it like it is no ones business. You got this girl! keep your mind right and do those planks and you should be back on your way! miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. krissy houhghtalingJuly 24, 2013 at 9:47 PM

    btw I don't know why it did anonymous but this comment is from krissy.....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally figured that lol we miss y'all too!!! Thank you for cheering me up we got this!

      Delete

Don't be a page creeper! Leave a comment! lol :P